DeAnn Pladson stole assets and extorted me for their return.
This complaint is my opinion as how I view the sequence of events.
Lawyer DeAnn Pladson of Fargo North Dakota illegally withheld stolen software, source code and financial information (all called Stolen Records) refusing to return the stolen records until I, Jon Tollefson, paid for their return. Among the Stolen Records still missing items is a set of two source code disks for Project Accounting and Workforce Automation which Pladson still refuses to disclose their whereabouts.
"Stolen Records" include software source code which Microsoft's Great Plains offered Eight Million dollars to purchase for only one of the software products, Project Accounting, which disks DeAnn Pladson withheld for over 6 months along with the Workforce Automation source code. Subsequent to the Great Plains Eight Million dollar "Project Accounting Software" offer, our company purchased and developed "Workforce Automation " software with clients including Atlantis Casino, Kraft, The Northwest Companies, Domino's, McDonalds et al. Deutsche Bank valued Intellisol's two software products at $60 Million committing to a $40 Million investment. Citibank valued Intellisol's two software products at $40 Million committing to a $20 Million investment.
The MSDN ("Microsoft Developers Network") library external hard drive that Pladson held for over 6 months included software and codes worth well over $750,000. The MSDN software library included Microsoft Office 2003 and 2007 with unlimited installations, CRM which alone will install for over $250,000, Great Plains full accounting package which installs for upwards of $500,000 along with many other very valuable Microsoft products.
The Stolen Records also included the entire accounting backup of a multi-million dollar and multi-state California based dairy operation incorporated in Minnesota called Progressive Dairy and confidential shareholder financial information. The Stolen Records included the Bio-Key International's source code. Bio Key International has a present market cap around $11 Million ($20 Million in 2008). Pladson knew the stolen records were of great value and secured the stolen records in a "locked storage facility owned by Maring Williams Law Office.review #327144
You may also like
- "She took me as a client I have serious issues about the safety of my child and she has given me more trouble and than help. She missed two court..."
- "I cancelled my account with them back in October and they still continued charging my bank they took $340 out of my bank all at once. Before I signed up..."
- "Their is a Doyle and O'donnell, the problem is who is clancey?The firm added it as a trick to make it sound like they were Boston Legal. They act as..."
- "as I was using this flashlight the small bulb inside came loose I had this flashlight approximately 4 to 5 months I returned to Menard's in Bismarck, North Dakota store..."
- "Bought a so-called complete motor. After 3wks it finally shipped. Said it was being "tested". Received a block of metal, nowhere near complete. Had a broken off intake manifold, cracked..."
- "I purchased a 1100cc go cart from power sports max and it is junk. Breaks every time I ride it. Does not go as fast as they advertise. They..."
- "I ORDERED A THINKING OF YOU BOUQUET FOR MY SISTER IN LAW THAT JUST HAD SURGERY SHE LOVES PURPLE AND WHITE! THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE PURPLE WITH WHITE IN..."
- "In my Attempt to reach out to a Coldwell Banker agent in the Dedham office to obtain assistance with an inquiry I had regarding a specific rental listing. Immediately upon..."
- "If I could rate Presidential Suites resort negative stars I would. First off let me say that this was my honeymoon and it was a nightmare. As in previous postings..."