DeAnn Pladson stole assets and extorted me for their return.
This complaint is my opinion as how I view the sequence of events.
Lawyer DeAnn Pladson of Fargo North Dakota illegally withheld stolen software, source code and financial information (all called Stolen Records) refusing to return the stolen records until I, Jon Tollefson, paid for their return. Among the Stolen Records still missing items is a set of two source code disks for Project Accounting and Workforce Automation which Pladson still refuses to disclose their whereabouts.
"Stolen Records" include software source code which Microsoft's Great Plains offered Eight Million dollars to purchase for only one of the software products, Project Accounting, which disks DeAnn Pladson withheld for over 6 months along with the Workforce Automation source code. Subsequent to the Great Plains Eight Million dollar "Project Accounting Software" offer, our company purchased and developed "Workforce Automation " software with clients including Atlantis Casino, Kraft, The Northwest Companies, Domino's, McDonalds et al. Deutsche Bank valued Intellisol's two software products at $60 Million committing to a $40 Million investment. Citibank valued Intellisol's two software products at $40 Million committing to a $20 Million investment.
The MSDN ("Microsoft Developers Network") library external hard drive that Pladson held for over 6 months included software and codes worth well over $750,000. The MSDN software library included Microsoft Office 2003 and 2007 with unlimited installations, CRM which alone will install for over $250,000, Great Plains full accounting package which installs for upwards of $500,000 along with many other very valuable Microsoft products.
The Stolen Records also included the entire accounting backup of a multi-million dollar and multi-state California based dairy operation incorporated in Minnesota called Progressive Dairy and confidential shareholder financial information. The Stolen Records included the Bio-Key International's source code. Bio Key International has a present market cap around $11 Million ($20 Million in 2008). Pladson knew the stolen records were of great value and secured the stolen records in a "locked storage facility owned by Maring Williams Law Office.review #327144
You may also like
- "During the period May 2013 to May 2014 I used the legal services of a Pakistani citizen in Dubai. His name is Shakeel A. Mian and he is from the..."
- "Their is a Doyle and O'donnell, the problem is who is clancey?The firm added it as a trick to make it sound like they were Boston Legal. They act as..."
- "Do you want to earn tons of money, have control over others' lives, not be held accountable for anything, and live a life of luxury without even working? Do you happen..."
- "Was using this supposedly awesome "pocket hose" and the end exploded. Second one to fail within a year. Also the call number runs you around like your..."
- "We live in a mobile home so finding someone to install or repair anything is a nightmare. We were pressured into the buy. We were told it would not only..."
- "I live in ND. My Daughter lives in Jacksonville, Fl, they went to Carmax, "I" am buying a use van, That her and the boyfriend pick out, I SPOKE..."
- "Here is the direct email correspondence with Kathy Blajerski-Barber: "Hello, Recently, I ordered a roll of 4x50 Prodex Insulation,order # V29431 and took advantage of your Buy One Get One free..."
- "Paid for Express Shipping, and I did Not receive my package on time. When I opened my package, I did Not receive all my purchased items (Missing: was a top..."
- "My internet went out. They sent someone to fix it. He ran a big black cable wire from my ceiling, down my wall to an outlet. After he..."