DeAnn Pladson stole assets and extorted me for their return.
This complaint is my opinion as how I view the sequence of events.
Lawyer DeAnn Pladson of Fargo North Dakota illegally withheld stolen software, source code and financial information (all called Stolen Records) refusing to return the stolen records until I, Jon Tollefson, paid for their return. Among the Stolen Records still missing items is a set of two source code disks for Project Accounting and Workforce Automation which Pladson still refuses to disclose their whereabouts.
"Stolen Records" include software source code which Microsoft's Great Plains offered Eight Million dollars to purchase for only one of the software products, Project Accounting, which disks DeAnn Pladson withheld for over 6 months along with the Workforce Automation source code. Subsequent to the Great Plains Eight Million dollar "Project Accounting Software" offer, our company purchased and developed "Workforce Automation " software with clients including Atlantis Casino, Kraft, The Northwest Companies, Domino's, McDonalds et al. Deutsche Bank valued Intellisol's two software products at $60 Million committing to a $40 Million investment. Citibank valued Intellisol's two software products at $40 Million committing to a $20 Million investment.
The MSDN ("Microsoft Developers Network") library external hard drive that Pladson held for over 6 months included software and codes worth well over $750,000. The MSDN software library included Microsoft Office 2003 and 2007 with unlimited installations, CRM which alone will install for over $250,000, Great Plains full accounting package which installs for upwards of $500,000 along with many other very valuable Microsoft products.
The Stolen Records also included the entire accounting backup of a multi-million dollar and multi-state California based dairy operation incorporated in Minnesota called Progressive Dairy and confidential shareholder financial information. The Stolen Records included the Bio-Key International's source code. Bio Key International has a present market cap around $11 Million ($20 Million in 2008). Pladson knew the stolen records were of great value and secured the stolen records in a "locked storage facility owned by Maring Williams Law Office.116183bc review #327144
You may also like
- "Greg Denney is disrespect to this profession. He is rude. He is fake. The best part is he thinks heâ€™s intimidating but heâ€™s a clown. He puffers..."
- "Marion Browning-Baker continues to hide from the Georgia State Bar while she bills the last of her clients until she will probably lose her law license permanently. She has..."
- "ANTHONY KNOWLES MESA DUI LAWYER SEE OLX.COM mesa dui lawyer be careful of this individual HE TOOK MY RETAINER AND DID ALMOST NOTHING ON MY CRIMINAL CASE YOU..."
- "I ordered a sports camera together with an SD card on behalf of someone who was abroad/overseas (Order number: 307949378) last January 18. The SD card was delivered first..."
- "I am absolutely disgusted with the floral arrangement that I had done - of course paid for by credit card over the phone from Alberta. This bouquet was to..."
- "I purchased a pair of Steve Madden Shoes several years ago but never had the opportunity to wear them until today...they fit to perfection but they literally fell apart as..."
- "Bought a so-called complete motor. After 3wks it finally shipped. Said it was being "tested". Received a block of metal, nowhere near complete. Had a broken off intake manifold, cracked..."
- "I purchased a 1100cc go cart from power sports max and it is junk. Breaks every time I ride it. Does not go as fast as they advertise. They..."
- "I live in ND. My Daughter lives in Jacksonville, Fl, they went to Carmax, "I" am buying a use van, That her and the boyfriend pick out, I SPOKE..."