DeAnn Pladson stole assets and extorted me for their return.
Update added by user Jun 26, 2012
This complaint is my opinion as how I view the sequence of events.
Original review posted by user Jun 25, 2012
Lawyer DeAnn Pladson of Fargo North Dakota illegally withheld stolen software, source code and financial information (all called Stolen Records) refusing to return the stolen records until I, Jon Tollefson, paid for their return. Among the Stolen Records still missing items is a set of two source code disks for Project Accounting and Workforce Automation which Pladson still refuses to disclose their whereabouts.
"Stolen Records" include software source code which Microsoft's Great Plains offered Eight Million dollars to purchase for only one of the software products, Project Accounting, which disks DeAnn Pladson withheld for over 6 months along with the Workforce Automation source code. Subsequent to the Great Plains Eight Million dollar "Project Accounting Software" offer, our company purchased and developed "Workforce Automation " software with clients including Atlantis Casino, Kraft, The Northwest Companies, Domino's, McDonalds et al. Deutsche Bank valued Intellisol's two software products at $60 Million committing to a $40 Million investment. Citibank valued Intellisol's two software products at $40 Million committing to a $20 Million investment.
The MSDN ("Microsoft Developers Network") library external hard drive that Pladson held for over 6 months included software and codes worth well over $750,000. The MSDN software library included Microsoft Office 2003 and 2007 with unlimited installations, CRM which alone will install for over $250,000, Great Plains full accounting package which installs for upwards of $500,000 along with many other very valuable Microsoft products.
The Stolen Records also included the entire accounting backup of a multi-million dollar and multi-state California based dairy operation incorporated in Minnesota called Progressive Dairy and confidential shareholder financial information. The Stolen Records included the Bio-Key International's source code. Bio Key International has a present market cap around $11 Million ($20 Million in 2008). Pladson knew the stolen records were of great value and secured the stolen records in a "locked storage facility owned by Maring Williams Law Office.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Unethical Lawyer
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "November 22nd .2015, I Jeffrey kemper,will take any off or lie detector test proving that my case is true and submitting all evidence of my father's irrevocable trust Walter H..."
- "NOTE > Complaint And All Documents Available Upon Request ..."
- "Elder abuse and fraud all too often goes undetected and unreported. Seldom is it prosecuted. The following case is an Example of Elder Abuse and Fraud committed by trusted..."
- "Booked a King bed and showed up at three PM when I could check in and there were no King rooms clean or available. I was busted down to 2..."
- "I was just about to take a *** out of a Ritz cream cheese cracker when I noticed something sticking out of the side of the cracker. I pulled on..."
- "I signed up for one year for $29.99(ish) a month, which I had to set to auto pay. Fine... but I didn't get a bill for 2 months. ..."
- "I bought my ShopKeep POS system/peripherals through them. From the start, they didn't include a cable (mini USB charger ) to keep my iPad running. Then told me I can..."
- "I have never experienced or heard of such a horrible crime in my entire long life. What they did not steal they viscously destroyed! I can never replace my family..."
- "Sat at the Morrow facility for 7 hours before I left and went to a real facility. I'm so glad Kaiser gets to keep 5 billion a year tax free as..."