DeAnn Pladson stole assets and extorted me for their return.
This complaint is my opinion as how I view the sequence of events.
Lawyer DeAnn Pladson of Fargo North Dakota illegally withheld stolen software, source code and financial information (all called Stolen Records) refusing to return the stolen records until I, Jon Tollefson, paid for their return. Among the Stolen Records still missing items is a set of two source code disks for Project Accounting and Workforce Automation which Pladson still refuses to disclose their whereabouts.
"Stolen Records" include software source code which Microsoft's Great Plains offered Eight Million dollars to purchase for only one of the software products, Project Accounting, which disks DeAnn Pladson withheld for over 6 months along with the Workforce Automation source code. Subsequent to the Great Plains Eight Million dollar "Project Accounting Software" offer, our company purchased and developed "Workforce Automation " software with clients including Atlantis Casino, Kraft, The Northwest Companies, Domino's, McDonalds et al. Deutsche Bank valued Intellisol's two software products at $60 Million committing to a $40 Million investment. Citibank valued Intellisol's two software products at $40 Million committing to a $20 Million investment.
The MSDN ("Microsoft Developers Network") library external hard drive that Pladson held for over 6 months included software and codes worth well over $750,000. The MSDN software library included Microsoft Office 2003 and 2007 with unlimited installations, CRM which alone will install for over $250,000, Great Plains full accounting package which installs for upwards of $500,000 along with many other very valuable Microsoft products.
The Stolen Records also included the entire accounting backup of a multi-million dollar and multi-state California based dairy operation incorporated in Minnesota called Progressive Dairy and confidential shareholder financial information. The Stolen Records included the Bio-Key International's source code. Bio Key International has a present market cap around $11 Million ($20 Million in 2008). Pladson knew the stolen records were of great value and secured the stolen records in a "locked storage facility owned by Maring Williams Law Office.f1d4afe review #327144
You may also like
- "Lawyer DeAnn Pladson of Fargo North Dakota illegally withheld stolen software, source code and financial information (all called Stolen Records) refusing to return the stolen records until I, Jon Tollefson,..."
- "What a HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE! Let's start off with the fact that Randall Isenberg and his entire firm have ZERO communication skills! It was IMPOSSIBLE to EVER get a hold of..."
- "Provides all type of legal registration service with the help of best legal advisor. 365companies will provides a services of company registration, LLp registration, LLP registration,FCRA registration, NBFC registration all..."
- "Signed agreement, and waited 10 months for house to be built, bad slab, bad plumbing, roofing issues, demanded corrections to issues and wanted it inspected by licensed building inspector. Meritage..."
- "I recently finished an entire month+ of back and forth emails between myself and Shoebuy.com's Customer (dis)Service. I had purchased a pair of shoes and was really excited to receive..."
- "I ordered furniture for my daughter's apartment and had to take 2 days off to accommodate separate delivery dates. They delivered a piece of her furniture (picture attached) with..."
- "I live in ND. My Daughter lives in Jacksonville, Fl, they went to Carmax, "I" am buying a use van, That her and the boyfriend pick out, I SPOKE..."
- "I purchased a 1100cc go cart from power sports max and it is junk. Breaks every time I ride it. Does not go as fast as they advertise. They..."
- "Big Moose Harley Davidson in Portland Maine, Paid close to $2000 for performance upgrades and service on a new 09 Harley Davidson Street glide motorcycle, only to have..."