DeAnn Pladson stole assets and extorted me for their return.
This complaint is my opinion as how I view the sequence of events.
Lawyer DeAnn Pladson of Fargo North Dakota illegally withheld stolen software, source code and financial information (all called Stolen Records) refusing to return the stolen records until I, Jon Tollefson, paid for their return. Among the Stolen Records still missing items is a set of two source code disks for Project Accounting and Workforce Automation which Pladson still refuses to disclose their whereabouts.
"Stolen Records" include software source code which Microsoft's Great Plains offered Eight Million dollars to purchase for only one of the software products, Project Accounting, which disks DeAnn Pladson withheld for over 6 months along with the Workforce Automation source code. Subsequent to the Great Plains Eight Million dollar "Project Accounting Software" offer, our company purchased and developed "Workforce Automation " software with clients including Atlantis Casino, Kraft, The Northwest Companies, Domino's, McDonalds et al. Deutsche Bank valued Intellisol's two software products at $60 Million committing to a $40 Million investment. Citibank valued Intellisol's two software products at $40 Million committing to a $20 Million investment.
The MSDN ("Microsoft Developers Network") library external hard drive that Pladson held for over 6 months included software and codes worth well over $750,000. The MSDN software library included Microsoft Office 2003 and 2007 with unlimited installations, CRM which alone will install for over $250,000, Great Plains full accounting package which installs for upwards of $500,000 along with many other very valuable Microsoft products.
The Stolen Records also included the entire accounting backup of a multi-million dollar and multi-state California based dairy operation incorporated in Minnesota called Progressive Dairy and confidential shareholder financial information. The Stolen Records included the Bio-Key International's source code. Bio Key International has a present market cap around $11 Million ($20 Million in 2008). Pladson knew the stolen records were of great value and secured the stolen records in a "locked storage facility owned by Maring Williams Law Office.review #327144
You may also like
- "WARNING: Hawaii Attorney Steve Cedillos is a crook, he has been public reprimanded by the Hawaii Disciplinary Board for legal misconduct. See link: http://www.odchawaii.com/uploads/Order_of_Public_Discipline_Steve_Cedillos_102810.pdf This "attorney" if I can still call him..."
- "I answered an add thinking I will get this guy to fight for me "I'll fight for you" got passed off to a low rate do nothings in my workers..."
- "She took me as a client I have serious issues about the safety of my child and she has given me more trouble and than help. She missed two court..."
- "I live in ND. My Daughter lives in Jacksonville, Fl, they went to Carmax, "I" am buying a use van, That her and the boyfriend pick out, I SPOKE..."
- "Bought a so-called complete motor. After 3wks it finally shipped. Said it was being "tested". Received a block of metal, nowhere near complete. Had a broken off intake manifold, cracked..."
- "Was using this supposedly awesome "pocket hose" and the end exploded. Second one to fail within a year. Also the call number runs you around like your..."
- "I called Casting 360 and the lady, who probably sits in the Phillipines, (as my wife is from there and I am very savvy of the accent) was very eager..."
- "Yes, my name is Lynda Jackson. And first of all I want you to know that Olive Garden is my most favorite restaurant.. My husband and I eat there..."
- "they keep stating they refunded it but giant Eagle shows it was not pa ypal site show e bay refunded the sellers refund to mi but pay pal site summery..."